What is Microblading?(Feather Technique)
Microblading eyebrows are the form of permanent makeup that creates natural, amazing eyebrows with a handheld microblade.
A very natural, lifelike looking brow can be created using the microblading method, which essentially is using the tattoo needle to create lots of little hair-like impression by implanting pigment in a line under the skin.
It’s perfect for people who have overplucked or want to define, darken, or reshape their eyebrows.
Before the appointment
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine or any blood thinners
- Avoid tanning for at least 2 weeks
- Avoid chemical peel
- 24-48 hours: Do NOT wash the area
- next 3 days: Press area with a dry paper towel to absorb excess fluid
- next 2 weeks:
- Use mild soap before applying ointment
- No makeup on the tattooed area
- Do not pick at the dry skin